- Comprehensive Adult and Children Eye Examinations
- Astigmatic and Multifocal Contacts Specialty
- Detection of Glaucoma, Cataracts and Macular Degeneration
- Prescribing medication to treat eye infections (like pink eye)
- Consultations for possible Lasix and other eye surgery
- Wide selection of eyewear specialize in not-so-common frames
- Treatment of Dry Eyes and Ocular Allergy symptoms
- Computer Eyeglass Prescriptions: Reduce your eye fatique
- UV protection Prescription & Non Prescription Sunglasses
- Outside prescriptions are accepted and Walk-in patients are welcome
Facilities and Equipment
We utilize a computer assisted auto-refractor that determines 95% of your correction in 10 seconds without you needing to say anything. Then, we spend a few minutes refining the computer's prescription to best suit your unique visual needs.
Thorough analysis for detecting glaucoma including tonometery and pachometry are part of your comprehensive eye exam. Sometimes, we need to dilate but often we can use drops that minimize or cause little visual blur. Typically, your time with the eye doctor is from 30-45 minutes.
Detecting cataracts and macular degeneration are done by examining your eyes with a Biomicroscope designed to view the retina at the back of your eye.
One half of all retinal detachments begin as tiny holes in the retina. These tiny holes can be detected ahead of time and sealed with a simple laser procedure to avoid the retina completely detaching.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, MES, Met Life. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.